John Guest Barb Adaptor
This barb adaptor pushes into a John Guest RO tube fitting so you can connect 6mm soft tubing.
If you do not want to modify the DOS or prefer using the soft tubing compression fitting, we recommend the use of this barb adapter insert.
- 1 x John Guest 1/4″ Stem x 1/4″ Barb Adaptor
Basic Water Parameters
8.0 to 8.3
34 - 36ppm
24.0 - 26.0 Celsius
We recommend acclimating all corals and invertebrates. It is important that you allow the animals time to adjust to their new tank environment. Acclimation will reduce further stress on the corals and help to keep them healthy. The animals need time to adjust to your tanks water parameters.
- Unpack the shipment away from direct light
- Place the animals and the water they came in into a large container
- Add 1/2 a cup of your aquarium water slowly to the container every few minutes
- Pest control dip (optional) following the manufacturer's instructions
- Place the animals in your tank while your tank lights are turned off
- Turn down your tank lights (if possible) or place the coral in a low light area of the tank for a day or two. This allows them time to slowly get use to your lighting